PitaPata Cat tickers

PitaPata Cat tickers

Tuesday 20 December 2011

today in class bel i learn how to write the poem and how to expose our feeling the poem that the title is I THINK I CAN..i think i can spend my life with travel to an of the country .i can do anything that iwant to do 
travel that can give me more knowledge 
the sun also can see me travelling..
give me more extremely activity
teach me new thing that i want to think
put the ego out and be relaxing
spend time to have more keyword
feel to love travel to all the country..




situation involve in saying goodbye


Saying good bye to friend want to move at oversea...

TAUFIQ : Hey wassup bro,long time not see you bro.

WAN : Hey, yoo bro, long time not see you too bro.

TAUFIQ : How are you?

WAN : I am fine. How about you?

TAUFIQ : I am good and now I always busy.

WAN : Owh,why you too busy?

TAUFIQ : Next week I and my family will move to overseas at London and I will stay there because my father open a new business at there.

WAN : Why you don't tell me about this from early because we have not see a long time?

TAUFIQ : Owh my friend.Sorry,that is my family decision and I must to follow them.

WAN : If this your decision , I can't say anything. I hope you still contact me if you at there.

TAUFIQ : Chill bro, we still stay contact on facebook.

WAN : Okay,take care. I pray you success in your life.

TAUFIQ : Okay,goodbye my friend.

WAN : Okay,goodbye...

No comments:

Post a Comment